© 2003 Commonwealth Technical Services, Inc. Last
updated on Sunday, 29-Apr-2012 18:26:15 EDT.
Your IP address is: 18.104.22.168
- How to manage your SPAM filter
- Get the latest security patches for Microsoft Internet Explorer for Win95/NT NOW!
- Dial Up Networking 1.4 update for Windows 95 & 98 from Microsoft.
- Check out our technical support Frequently Asked Questions for
solutions to common problems.
- Tips for troubleshooting 56K connection problems
- CTS System Status
- How to upload your web page
- How to configure Windows XP for dial-up
- Click here for various modem initialization strings if you
are having problems connecting.
- Looking for access numbers, webmail, how to change passwords, etc? Be sure to check out our new member services.
- Add a hit counter to your web page
- Here is another 56K troubleshooting document from the 56k.com website.
- Upgrade information for Lucent Winmodems (LT Winmodem) can be found here. It is important to update your modem frequently to maintain (and improve) connection quality.
- Client modem information from Cisco
- Colocation customers - Access your control panel here.
- Can't find what you need? E-Mail us!